At Spruce Street Baptist Church there are many opportunities for involvement in small groups that meet throughout the year.
- Bible Study & Prayer Fellowship - Held on Wednesday evenings.
- Care-Net - A ministry of care & service to those with special needs & crisis. This ministry allows us to actively participate in sharing one another's burdens & blessings.
- Choir - Adults and youth meet on Wednesday evenings to practice. The Choir ministers during the Sunday morning Worship Service as well as for the holidays throughout the year.
- Praise & Worship Team – is an ever-expanding opportunity of service. The Praise Team participates in worship on a regular basis.
- Christian Education - Bible educational opportunities exist for all ages from the cradle on up. There are also various educational opportunities throughout the week as listed on this page.
- Communion - Celebrated on the first Sunday of every month.
- Men's Fellowship - Men of all ages meet for fellowship, prayer, Bible Study, and work projects.
- Serving Others - at Sunrise Senior Living every third Sunday at 2:00 pm hosting their Worship Service. A golden opportunity to touch & be touched by serving others.
- Camp2Go - Summer Camp for children who will have completed grades 1-5. This one week program is typically held in July filled with outdoor adventure and learning. Each morning there will be character building lessons, camp games and crafts. This week is a ministry of “Springs of Life Camp” hosted on the campus of SSBC.
- Women’s Fellowship – “Women In Touch” is a weekly fellowship for women of all ages which includes sharing, and Bible study. The group meets every Friday, September through May.
- Young Women’s Fellowship – “LACE (Ladies After Christ’s Example)” is a weekly fellowship and Bible Study for young women.
- Senior Saints Fellowship – “TOT’S (Together On Thursdays)” is monthly lunch time fellowship.